- 02-14-2013, 08:50 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: HTC one X+ notification led
Yep everything is stock.
I have been messing around a bit. I uninstalled facebook messenger and reainstalled it because those notifications didn't turn off when i turned them off.
Now a few times that i have recieved and sms the led has worked. We'll see how it goes..
I have had to reinstall several applications to get the notifications under control.. like facebook and messenger. they just wouldnt stop even if turned off.
By these i mean overall notifications, not only the led ones.
- By michko in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2013, 04:41 PM
- By Lennywc in forum Virgin Mobile HTC EVO V 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2013, 09:02 PM
- By m13kyf in forum HTC One XReplies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2012, 07:12 AM
- By gurraj singh in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2012, 02:11 PM
- By ingram1225 in forum HTC One SReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2012, 06:41 AM