- 3 Posts
HTC with Google Voice
Hello, I have an HTC One on Straight Talk. I'd like to use Google Voice in case i dump ST, i don't want to have to give everyone my new number again.
When i dial a 7 digit phone number, the call comes from my ST line, when i dial a 10 digit number with the area code it comes from my Google
Voice number, is this by design?
I am thinking of dumping GV as it seems to be somewhat spotty on the ST network, and i don't like the lack of MMS support.
Any experience with this would be useful. Thanks in Advance!
- 09-13-2013, 10:04 PM #2
- By ckirkendoll in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:12 PM
- By walterkurtz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-2013, 04:41 PM
- By Deepseeker25 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 6Last Post: 09-15-2013, 03:41 PM
- By Medicineman in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2013, 04:17 PM
- By RuLEoF2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2013, 09:01 PM