android update - I'll try again because when I moaned just now it's crashed - funny that.

David Ringham

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Not looking for a forum discussion,, just a moan to android - how else do I do it? What's with the new update (don't know what it's called - prawn sandwich or something stupid). don't like. My phone used to look professional but now looks like I've borrowed it from my friend's daughter. The icons look mickey mouse. The menu swipes like the first htc's from 5 years ago. Why can't we see a preview before accepting or have a chance to restore. Don't like at all. For the first time thinking of apple. After all what's the difference.

How do you actually send feedback to android??

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Sorry you're disappointed. The pure Android interface (found on Nexus devices) hasn't actually changed that much since Android 4.0, so I think what you might be disappointed with is all of the overlay that the manufacturers add. HTC Sense is a pretty heavy overlay (i.e., "skin"), so I'm guessing you'd want to complain to HTC. Here's the HTC Contact Us page: Contact Us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech