I've been assuming that the slowness of my ONE V is normal, it's always been slow to respond. e.g. touching the home button and there's a five second+ lag before it even starts to do anything.
Exiting an app, selecting a different one and waiting for that to load can be a 20 to 30 second wait before I can even get started doing stuff, which feels like a long time, (especially waiting for the satnav to launch).
Is it normal for this device?
Or is my device abnormally slow to respond?
- 12-15-2013, 11:49 AM #2
Tried rebooting the device?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 12-15-2013, 06:01 PM #3“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
I've had my phone replaced under warranty.
While I'd not say it is now wonderful, it's a heck of a lot better.
Instead of the six second wait when I touch the home button it responds straight away.
It doesn't take two attempts to read messages anymore.
Apparently it has always had a (not-specified) fault.
How that fault could lead to these kinds of irritating problems, rather than a complete and identifiable fall over is a mystery not divulged to me as a mere customer.
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 10Last Post: 02-20-2014, 10:38 AM
- By mugenakuma in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 21Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:27 PM
- By cognus in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:37 PM
- By M Dubb in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:56 PM
- By nirajvashi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-07-2013, 08:14 PM