Cyanogenmod update and lost WiFi.
Hi all. Last night I updated Cyanogen mod from 10.2.0 to 10.2.1. Now it seems I cannot get my WiFi to work. I hit wifi and the button on does not turn blue to show it is on and I get no list of available wifi. Is this w bug or is there something wrong with my phone or the update?
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
Re: Cyanogenmod update and lost WiFi.
Well I downgraded back to cyanogenmod 10.2.0 and I had WiFi. Reinstalled the upgrade and lost WiFi again. Most certainly a bug in the new upgrade. I guess I will stay with the older version.
Sent from my One X using AC Forums mobile app
- By Lestah_613 in forum LG G FlexReplies: 9Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:32 PM
- By Randy94066 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:05 AM
- By trusta12 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 02-18-2014, 10:39 PM
- By drolf in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 09:36 AM
- By Grumblegrumble in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 03:48 PM