How do I get rid of the red triangle with the exclamation point on my HTC One?

A

AC Question

how do i get rid of the red triangle with the exclamation point on my htc one?

everyones answers involve removing the battery or pushing power and volume up, well this phone doesn't give you that option to take out the battery, and the volume thing didn't work. it just is on this infinite loop of turning on then off then just showing a black screen with a red triangle with an exclamation point in the middle. I just want my phone to go backto normal !! HELP

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i get rid of the red triangle with the exclamation point on my htc one?

Welcome to Android Central! M7 or M8? Did you just get a system update? Is the phone rooted?

Debra Smith2

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Phone just keeps powering off and on and appears with the above symbol.

I am having the same exact problem. I also have an htc one. I woke up to it that way this morning.,

Were you able to get yours fixed?

Last edited by a moderator:

KaurSetia

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: how do i get rid of the red triangle with the exclamation point on my htc one?

Same problem with my Galaxy S5..... but it's fix now

I had some stupid triangle with an ! mark regarding google/gmail sign in. I have 5 gmail accounts so there were 5 triangles. OMG so annoying !! I tried a hard reset, removing the battery, & changing the settings on my gmail account. Nothing worked ..... Until, I found a youtube video explaining how to get rid of it & other annoying messages. It has something to do with updates .... Don't know if it'll work for everyone but
IT WORKED FOR ME ...

1. Turn off your phone
2. Plug up phone with the wall charger and plug into the outlet
3. Then turn it back on while plugged up.

I hope this helps :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20