- 1 Posts
Need your help guys. Looking to buy HTC One SV but is 8 GB enough?
Is 8GB enough to keep 10 or 15 app installed? How much memory i will have for the apps? What you will recommend? i just like this phone, but main concern is the memory
Before i had HTC nexus one, i was fed up with the message about Disk space is getting low!
- 05-14-2013, 12:09 PM #2
Re: Need your help guys. Looking to buy HTC One SV but is 8 GB enough?
I think you should be okay.. Does it have a micro sd slot?
If not, since it has unlimited data ( On boost mobile) you should upload all of your music to Google Play Music. 20k songs for free! Then you can just stream them to your phone... saving TONS of space if you have a large music library like me.
- 07-25-2013, 01:37 AM #3
- By aviatordoc in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2012, 06:26 PM
- By sygeek in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2011, 01:40 PM
- By PyroDroids in forum Tablet ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2011, 04:40 PM
- By NoMoreBlackberry in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2011, 08:49 AM
- By buya97 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2010, 09:41 AM