jelly bean

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
probably never. they do not do carrier upgrades. none of the prepaids do. an example straight talk has a S3 with gingerbread on it. they came out with jelly bean

k30king1

May 18, 2012
Visit site
For one the s3 never came with gingerbread, it came with ice cream sandwich out of the box. Also boost and virgin mobile do upgrade their devices. The s2, and galaxy rush just received jelly bean. All of the high end pre-paid devices will be updated.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk 4 Beta

quelloforte

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Not true I work for Boost Mobile and you can clearly get a message on Boost about the updates for the Galaxy S2 on their website plus they messaged the update with instructions to all the S2 customers when it came out.

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
probably never. they do not do carrier upgrades. none of the prepaids do. an example straight talk has a S3 with gingerbread on it. they came out with jelly bean

If you don't have boost or never had it dont give other users false information. Even the galaxy prevail was updated to gingerbread at its time. Don't talk out of your behind with false info please.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Android Central Forums

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I been on most prepaids. And if in this case I am wrong get over it. I have. I would have no reason to intentionally be wrong. Its easy to mistype s3 for s2. Get over yourself

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
From what I've heard htc is kinda bad with the updates. The samsung s2 from boost which launched with gb is now on jb so it definitely has to be htc who's holding back the update.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

BB_Bmore

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Jelly bean is on deck boost HTC one sv ;)

Sent from my C525c using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1373573503579.jpg
    1373573503579.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 19

josearmz10789

May 25, 2011
Visit site
It sure is. My borther still rocking yhat phone. Solid midrange device. Where's the guy who said it would never get updated?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

bignick007

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
hello my name is nick since you work for boost is their any way you can get some info on how to fix my phone i was told i need to try and get ruu for the htc one sv
i was rooted and try to unroot so i can get the jb update and now it is not working i have a back up but i keep getting error says md5 is mixmatch please help if you could

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
hello my name is nick since you work for boost is their any way you can get some info on how to fix my phone i was told i need to try and get ruu for the htc one sv
i was rooted and try to unroot so i can get the jb update and now it is not working i have a back up but i keep getting error says md5 is mixmatch please help if you could

Having root isn't the reason you can't update. You're using a custom kernel and/or custom recovery. Go back to stock to get the update. However if you're ever wanting s-off do that before you update.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk 2