- 2 Posts
A way to see screenshots again?
Hi Android HTC One SV users
Has this happened to you? If so how did you get back your screenshots?
I cut screenshots from my HTC One SV today using a USB linked to my Windows laptop
Whilst pasting to my desktop, I noticed the screenshot images were not the images as on my mobile but of a flower (refer to attached pic) but continued cutting and pasting
When I attempted to view them on my desktop I got this message 'Windows Photo Viewer can't display this picture because the file is empty'
Even trying to open with other programs, I get a similar message
I could kick myself for not copying and pasting! I'm sure they would still be there
I've learnt my lesson that cutting and pasting is not the way
Next, I thought if I cut and paste them back to my mobile they would be on mobile phone again. Sadly no. Instead I'm only getting warning images where the screenshot images use to be (refer to attached pic)
My question is, is it possible that the screenshots are still in the phone somewhere and so could be retrieved somehow? (Preferably a free method)
Any suggestion appreciated!
- 08-12-2013, 04:33 PM #2
- 08-14-2013, 05:35 AM #4
- By Mendota Kid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-11-2013, 09:58 PM
- By realisticgirl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2013, 01:54 PM
- By jstwondrng in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-14-2013, 10:07 AM
- By txfarmboy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2013, 12:14 AM
- By koolx in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2013, 02:37 PM