Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One SV Updates to Jelly Bean 4.2 with Sense 5

According to many articles, the HTC One SV finally updated to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean along with Sense 5 on November 5th. However, only owners of the device in Europe got the update so far, but more owners of the One SV in other parts of the world will be able to update within the next few weeks. Hopefully owners in the U.S., especially with Boost Mobile like myself will get the update soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC One SV Updates to Jelly Bean 4.2 with Sense 5-byprubrciaawuyb.png_large-372x620.png  

Default Re: HTC One SV Updates to Jelly Bean 4.2 with Sense 5

Trying to install the OTA update today. I ran into a problem with CWM so I flashed the stock recovery.img and rebooted my phone and tried again. When the phone rebooted it seemed like it was about to install the update but then I got the black screen with the red triangle. Any ideas what might be going on?

Done some research. I flashed the stock recovery.img, boot.img, and radio.img. I relocked my phone and did a factory reset. But I still can't get it to install the update. Please help as I really want this update on my phone.