Sry if it's the wrong section of the forum but I got an annoying problem and I can't solve it...
    I synced all my contacts with their facebook profile picture (I had to do some of them manually but that's not the problem...)
    The problem is that I DON'T SEE FACES! I mean, My HTC One SV has decided to dedicate just a quarter of the screen to the ID photo so when I get a call or I look at them on the contact list I just see chests and bellies!!! Not a single face!!! And I can't even center the photo manually!!!!
    I've tried some programs like BIG SCREEN CALLER or something like that but: 1- they don't work because you can't click on the answer button 2- they consume lot of precious battery juice,... Any idea?
    12-06-2013 05:21 PM
    Sry if it's the wrong section of the forum but I got an annoying problem and I can't solve it...
    I synced all my contacts with their facebook profile picture (I had to do some of them manually but that's not the problem...)
    The problem is that I DON'T SEE FACES! I mean, My HTC One SV has decided to dedicate just a quarter of the screen to the ID photo so when I get a call or I look at them on the contact list I just see chests and bellies!!! Not a single face!!! And I can't even center the photo manually!!!!
    I've tried some programs like BIG SCREEN CALLER or something like that but: 1- they don't work because you can't click on the answer button 2- they consume lot of precious battery juice,... Any idea?
    Might just be the resolution of the photo?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    12-08-2013 11:56 PM
    That's strange I see the whole photo. Go into account/sync and remove facebook, reboot and add again. Also try adding the account with your phone number instead of email.

merry holidays
    12-25-2013 12:14 PM