- 1 Posts
Annoying contact photo issue...
Sry if it's the wrong section of the forum but I got an annoying problem and I can't solve it...
I synced all my contacts with their facebook profile picture (I had to do some of them manually but that's not the problem...)
The problem is that I DON'T SEE FACES! I mean, My HTC One SV has decided to dedicate just a quarter of the screen to the ID photo so when I get a call or I look at them on the contact list I just see chests and bellies!!! Not a single face!!! And I can't even center the photo manually!!!!
I've tried some programs like BIG SCREEN CALLER or something like that but: 1- they don't work because you can't click on the answer button 2- they consume lot of precious battery juice,... Any idea?
- 12-08-2013, 11:56 PM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 12-25-2013, 12:14 PM #3
- By Bruninho98 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:03 AM
- By catkeepr in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 12-07-2013, 03:30 PM
- By dt808 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2013, 08:31 PM
- By Kenneth Dumesnil in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:13 PM
- By AuburnGrad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 01:02 PM