Annoying contact photo issue...

bill bell

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Sry if it's the wrong section of the forum but I got an annoying problem and I can't solve it...
I synced all my contacts with their facebook profile picture (I had to do some of them manually but that's not the problem...)
The problem is that I DON'T SEE FACES! I mean, My HTC One SV has decided to dedicate just a quarter of the screen to the ID photo so when I get a call or I look at them on the contact list I just see chests and bellies!!! Not a single face!!! And I can't even center the photo manually!!!!
I've tried some programs like BIG SCREEN CALLER or something like that but: 1- they don't work because you can't click on the answer button 2- they consume lot of precious battery juice,... Any idea?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Sry if it's the wrong section of the forum but I got an annoying problem and I can't solve it...
I synced all my contacts with their facebook profile picture (I had to do some of them manually but that's not the problem...)
The problem is that I DON'T SEE FACES! I mean, My HTC One SV has decided to dedicate just a quarter of the screen to the ID photo so when I get a call or I look at them on the contact list I just see chests and bellies!!! Not a single face!!! And I can't even center the photo manually!!!!
I've tried some programs like BIG SCREEN CALLER or something like that but: 1- they don't work because you can't click on the answer button 2- they consume lot of precious battery juice,... Any idea?

Might just be the resolution of the photo?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

BB_Bmore

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
That's strange I see the whole photo. Go into account/sync and remove facebook, reboot and add again. Also try adding the account with your phone number instead of email.

merry holidays

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power