1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Annoying contact photo issue...

Sry if it's the wrong section of the forum but I got an annoying problem and I can't solve it...
    I synced all my contacts with their facebook profile picture (I had to do some of them manually but that's not the problem...)
    The problem is that I DON'T SEE FACES! I mean, My HTC One SV has decided to dedicate just a quarter of the screen to the ID photo so when I get a call or I look at them on the contact list I just see chests and bellies!!! Not a single face!!! And I can't even center the photo manually!!!!
    I've tried some programs like BIG SCREEN CALLER or something like that but: 1- they don't work because you can't click on the answer button 2- they consume lot of precious battery juice,... Any idea?

Global Posts
    2,691 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Annoying contact photo issue...

Quote Originally Posted by bill bell View Post
    Sry if it's the wrong section of the forum but I got an annoying problem and I can't solve it...
    I synced all my contacts with their facebook profile picture (I had to do some of them manually but that's not the problem...)
    The problem is that I DON'T SEE FACES! I mean, My HTC One SV has decided to dedicate just a quarter of the screen to the ID photo so when I get a call or I look at them on the contact list I just see chests and bellies!!! Not a single face!!! And I can't even center the photo manually!!!!
    I've tried some programs like BIG SCREEN CALLER or something like that but: 1- they don't work because you can't click on the answer button 2- they consume lot of precious battery juice,... Any idea?
    Might just be the resolution of the photo?

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix

Default Re: Annoying contact photo issue...

That's strange I see the whole photo. Go into account/sync and remove facebook, reboot and add again. Also try adding the account with your phone number instead of email.

merry holidays