- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Annoying contact photo issue...
Sry if it's the wrong section of the forum but I got an annoying problem and I can't solve it...
I synced all my contacts with their facebook profile picture (I had to do some of them manually but that's not the problem...)
The problem is that I DON'T SEE FACES! I mean, My HTC One SV has decided to dedicate just a quarter of the screen to the ID photo so when I get a call or I look at them on the contact list I just see chests and bellies!!! Not a single face!!! And I can't even center the photo manually!!!!
I've tried some programs like BIG SCREEN CALLER or something like that but: 1- they don't work because you can't click on the answer button 2- they consume lot of precious battery juice,... Any idea?
- 12-09-2013, 12:56 AM #2
- 12-25-2013, 01:14 PM #3
Re: Annoying contact photo issue...
That's strange I see the whole photo. Go into account/sync and remove facebook, reboot and add again. Also try adding the account with your phone number instead of email.
- By Bruninho98 in forum Android AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-09-2013, 12:03 PM
- By catkeepr in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 9Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:30 PM
- By dt808 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:31 PM
- By Kenneth Dumesnil in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 04:13 PM
- By AuburnGrad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-06-2013, 02:02 PM