Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool HTC One SV versus ZTE Source

Which would you go with and why. Both on cricket, HTC is 200 the ZTE is 100.

Default Re: HTC One SV versus ZTE Source

Quote Originally Posted by law183 View Post
    Which would you go with and why. Both on cricket, HTC is 200 the ZTE is 100.
    Well me personally I'd say the HTC one sv I own one and they're good phones it's got 4G LTE, Beats audio, and a decent camera but it just depends if you want to spend that little bit more

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    4,210 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: HTC One SV versus ZTE Source

HTC would be the way to go. It is a more recognizable brand and it has a lot more support than the ZTE. Don't worry about beats audio. It is just a gimmick. Trust me. I have an HTC One X.

Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!