Decrypt Storage Password Dilemma on Boost Mobile HTC One SV

A

AC Question

Hello,
I need help. I have been doing my research on this decrypt storage password issue but everywhere I have looked does not come up with a solution that relates to my issue. Whenever I turn the phone off it goes to this decrypt storage password screen. I have tried to hook up the phone to my computer and unlock bootloader but it is to no avail. The phone does not even pop up. It only charges. I have even tried to do the factory reset on the phone to no such luck. Is there a way I can solve this issue with just the phone alone? Any help would be much appreciated.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello,
I need help. I have been doing my research on this decrypt storage password issue but everywhere I have looked does not come up with a solution that relates to my issue. Whenever I turn the phone off it goes to this decrypt storage password screen. I have tried to hook up the phone to my computer and unlock bootloader but it is to no avail. The phone does not even pop up. It only charges. I have even tried to do the factory reset on the phone to no such luck. Is there a way I can solve this issue with just the phone alone? Any help would be much appreciated.
Have you contacted HTC customer support for this issue? That would be your best bet and see if they can get you up and running.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary