I've got the Virgin Mobile HTC One V. Any questions?

morenoa48

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I had the Evo V, with all kinds of signal issues. Any fluctuating signal on the One V? I'm planning on picking one up tomorrow.

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
How's the bootup time? Is the Sense skin installed, and if yes, is it good? How are picture crispness compared to the OV? Can you tell a difference in audio playback with Beats audio?

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
How's the bootup time? Is the Sense skin installed, and if yes, is it good? How are picture crispness compared to the OV? Can you tell a difference in audio playback with Beats audio?

Boot time is fast compared to the OV. It's Sense 4.0, look it up on YouTube. Pictures are much better than the OV. The Beats audio is noticeable, but it's a novelty to me.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

rweeks

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Can you tell me alittle about the beats audio. I listen to tune in radio and others while connected to wifi at work, and was wondering how it sounds.

Habiib

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Have you noticed any of the multitasking issues that the other one series phones have?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Can you tell me alittle about the beats audio. I listen to tune in radio and others while connected to wifi at work, and was wondering how it sounds.

It's really just enhanced bass. It only works with headphones and you can turn it off whenever.

lilrob1213

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
How is the screen quality compared to the optimus v (that's what I have, but I'm curious about this phone, looks nice)? does it get brighter? better pixel density (not choppy fonts)?

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
How is the screen quality compared to the optimus v (that's what I have, but I'm curious about this phone, looks nice)? does it get brighter? better pixel density (not choppy fonts)?

It's brighter and a LOT crisper. Higher resolution and I don't notice any pixelation.

rweeks

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
One last question, did you have any "activation" issues like others have had with the Evo V? Oh, and how would you compare the storage to the ov?

Last edited:

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
One last question, did you have any "activation" issues like others have had with the Evo V? Oh, and how would you compare the storage to the ov?

4gb internal, 1 gb available to user and expandable memory up to 32 gb. I didn't have any issues activating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret