I've got the Virgin Mobile HTC One V. Any questions?

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Omg.. This phone has made me so mad.. I have sat here for 2 hours trying to unlock the bootloader with the tool kit. And it just wont work, ive done everything right. when i do it, it just goes into hboot or whatevr. Then tryed posting on xda but not enough post..:mad:

Edit: Got boot loader unlocked.. now i cant get into Hboot,/ bootloader... ? :eek:

Last edited:

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
REALLY NEED HELP GUYS.. I flashed clockwork mod and went to backup and nothing will load, going thew the menus does but nothing will load
Someone please reply. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Scroll down to the bottom, scroll down again to go back to top, scroll up, scroll down. You should see a message at the bottom of the screen that power button has been enabled.

JDubTrey

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Question (not about the hardware itself):

The $25 plan has been brought back to life (possibly by accident). When you look at the plan screen in your account, there may also be a "don't see the plan you are looking for?" link at the bottom. If you click on the link, you can choose the $25 plan again.

I've been able to grab this with my Op V (today 9/2/12). Others have said it is there for Triumphs and Elites.

It is not there for the Evo V.

Does it show up for you as a One V user?

According to the notice in May, it shouldn't

...but it should not be there at all now for anyone who wasn't grandfathered (and I was not).

Just curious.

Mr Pandroid

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see it for the one v....I did for my girlfriends elite...neither of us had the grandfathered plan either...

Sent from my One V using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I think the elite was the last device that you could use with the 25$ plan. I'm on the the 35.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Mr Pandroid

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I dunno if the one v will get jellybean or not...I've read different opinions...so eh....

Octahedron

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I dunno if the one v will get jellybean or not...I've read different opinions...so eh....

It's on the official HTC list to get jb. Only worry I have, is that virgin won't allow it. They have a bad track record with updates. I'm almost certain that the gsm HTC One V will get jb.

Mr Pandroid

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
It's on the official HTC list to get jb. Only worry I have, is that virgin won't allow it. They have a bad track record with updates. I'm almost certain that the gsm HTC One V will get jb.

Good point...I'll keep it rooted with a rom...because of virgin mobiles track record with updates...besides paranoid android is awesome...

Edit: I think the only advantage of the stock rom is HTCs camera ...but I have a Nikon D3100....so....

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Good point...I'll keep it rooted with a rom...because of virgin mobiles track record with updates...besides paranoid android is awesome...

Edit: I think the only advantage of the stock rom is HTCs camera ...but I have a Nikon D3100....so....

If there was an ota update I'd unroot and do it. HTC sense 4 or maybe 5 with jb would be really nice. The camera options and htc options are nice too

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums

Mr Pandroid

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So where was it that the one v was officially on the list...I couldn't find it anywhere...everywhere I read said one x and s...no v...

Sent from my HTC One V using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

joshua.worth

Android Guru
Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I would definitely try jb as an ota...I'm curious how it runs vs ics....

Peter Alfonso just the other day open sourced the Bugless Beast Jelly Bean code and mentioned that he is willing to help devs port that over to any other device.

Sent from my HTC One V

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma