Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Like Tree3Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #101  

ROM
    MIUIv4

Default Re: I've got the Virgin Mobile HTC One V. Any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pandroid View Post
    So where was it that the one v was officially on the list...I couldn't find it anywhere...everywhere I read said one x and s...no v...

Sent from my HTC One V using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    I saw it on an xda thread. I think the GSM One V will get it, and VM will be lucky to get any sort of OTA update. I bet that we'll get an unofficial build/port of Jelly Bean with Sense on top.

Sent from my One V using Tapatalk 2

Installing CM9/10 ROM on HTC one V

So could anyone please guide in the right direction(link) on how to go about backing up my stock ROM before installing the CM9/10 ROM.

I have already unlocked the bootloader and rooted the device. I just wanted a step by step instruction set on installing the new ROM on this phone(HTC one V by virgin mobile)

Thanks,

I did the same thing - wifi tether 3.2 - changed settings to generic ICS/jb 0. I can get my devices to connect to my phone as the hotspot, but no data(internet) will be transmitted. I don't know why.

My phone (HTC one V is is bootloader unlocked & rooted ) but the 3G data cannot be transmitted over the hotspot connection. Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks,

UPDATE: Just finished successfully installing CWM Recovery and backed up the stock ROM. Now it's time to install the custom ROM. This is where people were having trouble. Any ideas?

I have that phone now and it's ok, but I just ordered the Nexus 4. For the price the HTC One is worth it

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345