I've been unsuccessful in setting up Google Voice for my HTC One V. Has anyone had any success in doing so?
    08-22-2012 12:51 AM
    Yeah that's the first thing I set up without a hitch at all same as any other device I've had.

Sent from my HTC One V
    09-10-2012 09:50 AM
    Yeah that's the first thing I set up without a hitch at all same as any other device I've had.

Sent from my HTC One V
    Thanks for the response. I was wondering if your provider was Virgin Mobile? I'm wondering if they are the reason I can't use my mobile number with Google Voice.
    09-10-2012 11:41 PM
    My provider is Virgin Mobile if your having trouble setting it up thru the app go to Google.com/voice on the browser and add your number to your account then you should be all set just run thru the app set up.

Sent from my HTC One V
    09-10-2012 11:43 PM
    I set up Google Voice on my girlfriend's One V on Virgin mobile without any problems, but she has a separate Google Voice number. Do you use Google Voice for voicemail only/don't have a unique Google Voice number?
    pqcjohn likes this.
    09-10-2012 11:45 PM
    Only problem I've had is that when making calls, to SOME numbers, the incoming CID shows my actual phone's # instead of my GV number, confuses people.. My Optimus V never seemed to have the problem.
    10-01-2012 10:58 PM
    I set up Google Voice on my girlfriend's One V on Virgin mobile without any problems, but she has a separate Google Voice number. Do you use Google Voice for voicemail only/don't have a unique Google Voice number?
    I didn't have a unique number through Google Voice. That was what my problem was. Thanks for the help.
    10-05-2012 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD