Unlock/Root/Rom One V + PACman Jelly Bean!

bunanson

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
The installation went smoothly, and booted, everything works, almost, except, download from google play store > "Unable to download...error retrieving information from server....". I can download from other app stores, except google. Any suggestions?

I am using pacman 4.22 and gapps 20130331.signed....

Thanks

edit: Problem solved: Fix Google Play RPC:S-5:AEC-0 error retrieving information from server

bun

Last edited:

ak40s3v3n

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Ok, i know it takes a while usually on first boot, but the pacman boot ani has been hanging out for over an hour now... followed all the instructions, i know ive installed roms on other phones that took unreasonably long as well but this one doesnt seem to want to come out of it. anyone else experience this as well?

da b

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Unlock/Root/Rom One V + CM10 Jelly Bean!

Hi,

I followed the exact same steps, and when I select Recovey in boot screen, the screen hands at HTC One white screen. Any ideas?

Thanks.

HarlequinMKD

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site

Can you direct me to a good ROM that has the wi-fi / mobile data working on ONE V?
I tried several these days but none of them had these two working.

Much appreciated

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site

Section one, step two fastboot files link is invalid.

Hello. Try using the Minimal ADB/Fastboot program from XDA. Or would you like me to supply you with the ADB/Fastboot files myself? It would be easier that way.

-Wizzrah, Android Central Ambassador | Sent from my AT&T HTC One X running CodefireX 4.4.2

Steve Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Can anybody help me please I am stuck on the part where you get identifier token. I typed it in exactly as it is and it keeps telling me (fastboot is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file)

PLEASE HELP!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08