- 09-17-2012, 10:49 PM #2
- 795 Posts
Re: Htc One V Help Please
You have to flash either the stock ruu(not sure how to do that, never done it myself) or a stock-type kernel(boot.img). Over at xda I think the one you're looking for is the kiss kernel or something like that. you flash the boot.img via fastboot.
---------- Post Merged at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:47 PM ----------
Make sure you get the primoC version if you have the primoC or the PrimoU if you have the primoU!!! You might brick if you don't!!Olan Rogers, ladies and gentlemen. Funniest video ever!!!
- 09-18-2012, 03:52 PM #3
- By spdwrks in forum HTC One XReplies: 13Last Post: 06-07-2013, 05:14 PM
- By mr.vladzki in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2012, 12:49 AM
- By Candy8aloha in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2012, 03:43 AM
- By PhillyPhatFan in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2012, 01:35 AM
- By tetleys in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2011, 03:28 PM