Htc One V Help Please
i sucessfuly rooted and flashed a custom recovery on the one v and tryed going to it but im stuck with a screen saying this build is for development purposes only how do i get rid of it i cant even factory reset it!
- 09-17-2012, 10:49 PM #2
- 795 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Htc One V Help Please
You have to flash either the stock ruu(not sure how to do that, never done it myself) or a stock-type kernel(boot.img). Over at xda I think the one you're looking for is the kiss kernel or something like that. you flash the boot.img via fastboot.
---------- Post Merged at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:47 PM ----------
Make sure you get the primoC version if you have the primoC or the PrimoU if you have the primoU!!! You might brick if you don't!!
- 09-18-2012, 03:52 PM #3
- By spdwrks in forum HTC One XReplies: 13Last Post: 06-07-2013, 05:14 PM
- By mr.vladzki in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2012, 12:49 AM
- By Candy8aloha in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2012, 03:43 AM
- By PhillyPhatFan in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2012, 01:35 AM
- By tetleys in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2011, 03:28 PM