- 09-17-2012, 09:49 PM #2
- 795 Posts
Re: Htc One V Help Please
You have to flash either the stock ruu(not sure how to do that, never done it myself) or a stock-type kernel(boot.img). Over at xda I think the one you're looking for is the kiss kernel or something like that. you flash the boot.img via fastboot.
---------- Post Merged at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:47 PM ----------
Make sure you get the primoC version if you have the primoC or the PrimoU if you have the primoU!!! You might brick if you don't!!
- 09-18-2012, 02:52 PM #3
- By spdwrks in forum HTC One XReplies: 13Last Post: 06-07-2013, 04:14 PM
- By mr.vladzki in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2012, 11:49 PM
- By Candy8aloha in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2012, 02:43 AM
- By PhillyPhatFan in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 05-10-2012, 12:35 AM
- By tetleys in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2011, 02:28 PM