- 26 Posts
- PACman 19.3
one v cdma bottom cover
since the antenna is in the bottom cover, are there both gsm and cdma replacement covers? i've been checking ebay, amazon, random phone accessory sites and none of them mention gsm or cdma so i'm wondering (and hoping) if the same cover will work for both phones.
- 11-27-2012, 02:27 AM #2
- 1,968 Posts
Re: one v cdma bottom cover
There are no radios in the cover of the SDcard at the bottom. They are located just above the cover on a PCB.
To answer what you maybe wondering. No you can't take the VM HTC One V to a GSM carrier at all.
The bottom cover has only the antenna which is just a wire. And should work the same in both.
Last edited by zedorda; 11-28-2012 at 12:06 AM.
- By Brainfart in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2011, 07:40 PM
- By deadeye99 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2011, 07:19 PM
- By Msf in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2011, 08:16 PM
- By potheadhero in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-10-2010, 07:26 AM
- By cesjr02 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2010, 06:49 PM