- 5 Posts
Will the iHome iC16 work with this phone?
I loved my iPod touch, and had an iHome for it, but I have since traded that off after I got my One V (actually, it was used to get this computer I'm using right now), and I was wondering if I could use this iHome iC16 to charge and play music for this phone.
- 10-10-2012, 05:04 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Will the iHome iC16 work with this phone?
I just got the iC16 ihome and it uses a USB port to charge. So essentially you can charge anything that has a connector to usb. For example, I am currently charging my ipod nano using the apple usb cable. So even if your phone doesnt support the provided cable to microUSB, just use the usb cable provided for your phone to charge.
Hope this helps.
- By Joshp513 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 10Last Post: 04-26-2013, 05:15 PM
- By EquiPro in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2012, 08:42 AM
- By willinthe985 in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2012, 11:39 PM
- By sfsilicon in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 8Last Post: 10-04-2010, 12:47 AM
- By krue92 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:40 AM