Is the V for me?

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Right now I have an Optimus V and it's.. meh, a phone. I'm getting a new one at the end of November and I'm at a cross between getting the Galaxy Exhibit 4G from TMobile or the One V. They both have nearly the same specs except the One V have a better screen. I do mediocre internet browsing but I'm in the "Very Good" area of coverage and my 3G is slower than my grandmother. I really like HTC phones but I'm not sure which to pick so what do you guys think?

And sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum, mods please move is necessary.

lizards4444

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got my One V a few days ago, and i like it, very sleek, other than the chin thing at the bottom, but that dosn't get in the way to much, also, if you are looking for roms, the One V has a bunch, not to many on Android Central, but XDA or some of the other sites have a bunch of devs and many cool roms. In the end, its whatever you want, if you want specs, than go from there, if you want roms, look for roms for both, etc. etc.

jetfactor

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I went from an optimus v to an HTC one v and absolutely love it. I think it's a good phone to go from one to the other. if you're looking to root it be aware you have to unlock the bootloader before doing so... you can find more than enough resources on xda for your primoc phone to do this.

-sent from space

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I upgraded from the OV to the Elite and it wasn't a good experience so I finally got VM to move me to the one V. I think it is a very nice phone. I didn't think I would like it due to the chin but it doesn't bother me. Has a nice screen on it and even stock ROM runs pretty well. Rooting is a bit more involved than the OV but not difficult. As of now I'm rooted and just running stock with crap remove and I really like the phone.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2