$14.99 32gb class 6 Micro SDcard

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Very few reviews and in the case of Newegg few people with good experiences write reviews for flash memory since they switch model numbers so often you won't ever see reviews a year old plus lifetime warranty.

The first review by a reviewer with MAX tech skills said - "Wrongly Labeled - only 29.4 GB" reliable?

For me it was worth the risk on $15 and I will report my experience good or bad and if needed my dealing with the RMA process :)

Last edited:

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Got it today and shows 29.71GB free. Speed tested with HD Tech for an avg of 18.5MB/s and 20.2MB/s top speed.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Too bad class 10 is useless for the purposes of a cell phone.

Speed Classes 2, 4, and 6 assert that the card supports the respective number of megabytes per second as a minimum sustained write speed for a card in a fragmented state. Class 10 asserts that the card supports 10 MB/s as a minimum non-fragmented sequential write speed.[40] By comparison, the older "?" rating measured maximum speed under ideal conditions, and was vague as to whether this was read speed or write speed.

When dealing with fragmented data which happens naturally as data is read and rewrite in a computer environment a class 10 is equal to a class 4. Class 10 sdcards are purposed for devices like cameras and data backups etc. Where data is just recorded in a non-fragmented sequential state and just direct read sequentially.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam