1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can I get a case with provisions for the LED notification light?!?!

I have ordered and received 4 cases now. I admit they are from the cheapo to the mid-range-ish price and none of them have the LED notification light uncovered. Who has received a case with the LED showing? Looking for a case that is $25 or less and hoping for something similar to the Ringke Slim for the Galaxy Nexus as in a one piece snap-on and not a 2 piece snap together design.
    Thanked by:
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Can I get a case with provisions for the LED notification light?!?!

ROM
    Quattrimus

my otter box has a space to show the led
    Olan Rogers, ladies and gentlemen. Funniest video ever!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

That I would definitely expect because otterbox are top of the line protection and they actually test their cases. I am really just looking for simple scratch protection/wear reduction. With the least bulk possible. If one day I want to beat a man to death with my phone and still have my phone in perfect condition I will get an otterbox.

I bought radio sHacks store brand a week ago, which shows the LED. Nothing fancy about it, but it was cheap and fits well.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I love Ebay. Well after getting so many cases(6) that covered the LED that I gave up and just pick one and started using it. I felt I could contribute with simply feedback to each vendor informing them that the cases had the this defect. I didn't ask for refunds but they all refunded me in full without returning the cases even though I said I was still happy with their product. I had already left positive 5 star feedback maybe they were just thanking me for not making a stink over the whole thing.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

I ordered this one: Amazon.com: Fosmon S-Curve TPU Case for HTC One V / Primo / T320e - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories. If it covers the light I will carve it out but should work fine. I wanted black, but the other colors are supposed to be translucent.

Mine only flashes the light for a few minutes so the light is not as useful as my BB was.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I ordered: Amazon.com: Amzer AMZ93807 Shellster Case Cover Holster for HTC One V - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories
    It does not cover the top or bottom so the LED light it not covered. It is also the slimmest case I have tried so far and I love it. The holster fit nice and snug but is still easy enough to remove. I don't think I will use the swivel holster much but compared to the $25 I spent on my Ringke Slim case for my G-Nex this is well worth it.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

I have a case similar to that for my BB Tour - I like the snap holstering.

Got the Fosmon case and its a great buy but does cover the LED light, I've gotten used to not seeing it.

My wife uses the Trident Aegis case and it works very well and the notification light is visible. About $23 on Amazon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Thanked by:

I got a case from ebay that has shows the LED. You can find the one I have by looking up "Smoke Black Hybrid TPU Hard Crystal Cover Case for HTC One V."
    Thanked by: