Problem with loading texts and dialling out

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I have had my one v for quite a while now, and had no problems with it up until about a month ago, when it froze while trying to call out/got stuck on loading when I tried to open/send text messages. It's since done thus sporadically a few times.

If I turn it off and on again, that seems to fix it, until it does it again (which isn't that often). However it's really frustrating when it happens because waiting for it to reboot is a pain when I might need to send a text/call quickly.

What do people recommend? Should I do a full reset, or is there anything I should try first?

Rlambo

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Had exactly the same, mine seems to struggle loading contacts, if I go to write a message then ill just get a loading message when trying to add recipient

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I've just done a factory reset with mine, will have to wait and see if that helps at all...

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

smartiekins

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I've just done a factory reset with mine, will have to wait and see if that helps at all...

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

A reset worked for a couple of weeks, but it seems that it just cannot cope again now and is doing this again. I think this might be the last time I lock in on a contract...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon