Need help rerooting HTC One V. cdma
I did an OTA update from HTC for battery performance improvement, now the phone is not rooted. I did a root checker and it said not rooted. How do I reroot? I'm still on stock ics ROM.
Phone was rooted before OTA update. Do I follow the same procedures when I rooted the phone the first time? Thanks in advance.
Last edited by tonytrucks; 01-13-2013 at 01:29 PM.
- By jmk32 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:52 PM
- By jayelarex in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:07 PM
- By zombietweak in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:52 PM
- By imekul in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 50Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:10 PM
- By PretoEVO4 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 06-06-2010, 01:23 AM