- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
virgin mobile users....how can how can I get calls and texts forwarded through wifi
I am fairly new to Virgin Mobile. I have an HTC one V Android smartphone. I work in the lower level of a building that has absolutely no cell service, although we do have wifi. It would be nice when I am expecting an important call or need to be reached by my family if there was a way my phone calls and texts could be forwarded through wifi to my phone. I have been browsing the Internet looking for an app, but not sure if any of them will work with virgin mobile. Does anyone have any suggestions? BTW, I did download groove IP VOIP, but it's horrible! Most of my calls are either dropped or indiscernable.
- 01-24-2013, 09:58 PM #2
Re: virgin mobile users....how can how can I get calls and texts forwarded through wifi
I'm assuming you are using Google Voice with Groove IP. I have not used Groove IP, but I have bought Spare Phone app from the Play Store and it is OK.
- By krisrock in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 12-02-2016, 01:13 PM
- By pJ--- in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:12 AM
- By Takenover83 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2011, 07:48 PM
- By marik1234 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2011, 10:27 AM
- By Clemsonpablo in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2011, 09:44 PM