Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default virgin mobile users....how can how can I get calls and texts forwarded through wifi

I am fairly new to Virgin Mobile. I have an HTC one V Android smartphone. I work in the lower level of a building that has absolutely no cell service, although we do have wifi. It would be nice when I am expecting an important call or need to be reached by my family if there was a way my phone calls and texts could be forwarded through wifi to my phone. I have been browsing the Internet looking for an app, but not sure if any of them will work with virgin mobile. Does anyone have any suggestions? BTW, I did download groove IP VOIP, but it's horrible! Most of my calls are either dropped or indiscernable.

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts

Default Re: virgin mobile users....how can how can I get calls and texts forwarded through wifi

I'm assuming you are using Google Voice with Groove IP. I have not used Groove IP, but I have bought Spare Phone app from the Play Store and it is OK.