64GB microSD card - I can't see all of the mp3 folders
I'm running a rooted, stock One V. I just bought a Sandisk 64GB class 10 microSD card (and verified that it is full capacity). I copied my mp3 library to the card, which fills it up. No matter which media player I use (Jet Audio basic, Media Plus, Android Music, etc., I cannot see or access all of folders (artists/albums). I can see them, however, if I open ES File Explorer. I've rebooted the phone multiple times, unmounted and remounted the SD card, and can't figure this out. I reformatted the card and started anew, with the same results.
- 01-28-2013, 12:42 AM #2
- 01-29-2013, 09:16 AM #4
- 01-29-2013, 11:27 AM #6
Re: 64GB microSD card - I can't see all of the mp3 folders
Are there instructions online for how to configure a music player app to access cloud storage, or do you have to manually download your music from the cloud to the microSD card? This might sound like a stupid question, but I haven't used cloud storage for phone-based stuff before.
- 01-29-2013, 03:36 PM #8
- 01-29-2013, 11:25 PM #9
- By KenSanDiego in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 26Last Post: 03-26-2013, 05:24 PM
- By marathonman89 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 11-18-2012, 07:15 PM
- By hypobid in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2012, 10:47 PM
- By speckledapple in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2012, 02:21 PM
- By Wildo6882 in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:27 PM