- 14 Posts
SD card for One V - basics
Let me start by saying that I'm a newbie at this, though I'd like to learn a fair bit more about rooting and booting and stuff.
I've recently acquired my first smartphone, an HTC One V .
Some apps and things wouldn't install if I didn't install an SD card, so I just slapped in a formatted 2 GB card I already had. So far, so good.
I'm going on a holiday soon and want to install a larger capacity card.
What are the best types of micro SD cards for this phone? What would be second best?
What (other than restarting the phone) should I do to/ with the card?
As I get more involved, I'm sure that I'll attempt more operations. What would you suggest, in order of priority?
Any input is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Doug Reynolds; 02-19-2013 at 05:56 PM.
- By furbymac in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2011, 03:56 PM
- By Mr. L Droid Jetson in forum Droid X AccessoriesReplies: 42Last Post: 07-28-2010, 09:26 PM
- By 1414H77 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 19Last Post: 07-25-2010, 07:11 PM
- By BillK in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-23-2010, 10:15 PM
- By MNTwinsFan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 06-02-2010, 05:55 PM