- 5 Posts
I have Installed the PACman Rom But after 20 sec it auto reboots.
I have installed the Pacman rom to my virgin mobile phone using this guide Unlock/Root/Rom One V + PACman Jelly Bean! and it works perfect for 20 seconds. But then it turns off, goes to the Htc white screen, then to the pac-man & ghost start screen, then the unlock screen, and repeats.
Also if I flash the gapps a window pops-up on the phone saying Unfortunately process com.google.process.gapps has stopped. How can I fix this. I have been searching google for hours and I can't find a solution.
- 03-03-2013, 02:29 AM #2
- 03-03-2013, 02:50 AM #3
- 03-03-2013, 03:01 AM #4
- 03-03-2013, 03:19 PM #6
- By CeluGeek in forum Samsung InterceptReplies: 9Last Post: 01-08-2012, 07:17 PM
- By flipbeatzz in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2011, 05:56 AM
- By dr.duct_mossburg in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-17-2010, 11:24 PM
- By turbodude in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2010, 11:21 AM
- By amycc in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:26 PM