| || |
Issues reading from SD card
I am often in areas where I get no phone reception and no WiFi.
I'd like to be able to access documents and files offline from my SD card.
I tried copying from my computer to my SD card (with the card in the phone) the following:
- images I "saved as" from websites
- a PDF document
- a Microsoft Word document
- an internet shortcut
- a folder with all of the above in it, named "Test".
These were the results:
- Images and screenshots showed up in my (photo) Gallery in "All photos" and "Other".
- "Test" showed up in Gallery as well, but with only the pictures.
- I cannot locate the PDF or Word documents, or the internet shortcut.
* Are the basic programs stored on the phone, but they access the files that are on the SD card? *
That would be O.K.
Can anyone speak to this question?
If this is the case, I just need to know how to:
- access the missing items
- add folders in Gallery
Thanks in advance.