- 1 Posts
I can't use internet on HTC One V
Hi, I am using HTC One V since two months and using wifi its working well but I cannot access internet using network. I've talked to the network operator's help line many times but they say it is already activated. can some help me how to use internet on this phone?.
- 03-14-2013, 09:48 AM #2
- 03-23-2013, 07:23 AM #3
- 4 Posts
Re: I can't use internet on HTC One V
Don't know if it will help, but you can try dial *#*#4636#*#* to enter test mode. When the menu show up, choose Phone Info. You can see things like signal strength, network type, etc. You might find something in there that point you to the problem.
- 03-25-2013, 04:18 AM #4
- By SPSENick in forum HTC One VXReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2013, 06:21 PM
- By 0pusX in forum SprintReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2013, 02:17 AM
- By Kayla Poindexter in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM
- By SpikeJones in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 03-06-2011, 05:30 PM
- By kdb9904 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2010, 09:42 AM