- 16 Posts
How do I use HTC One V as card reader/upload device?
I want to transfer pictures from my older Nikon to my HTC One V so that I can then upload them to Dropbox/internet/whatever.
Is this possible, and if so, how?
The camera does have a USB connector to download to a computer. It also has a removable SD card if that's the only way I can do it.
Last edited by ponderoni; 03-21-2013 at 01:02 PM.
- 16 Posts
I was brainstorming with a Telus person and realized that I can take the (micro) SD card out of the camera and install it into the HTC. They said that should work.
I tried it and it does work. In fact, since I have Dropbox on my phone and computer, the pictures are already on my computer when I check it.
However, this means that I must shut down, then power up the phone twice every time I want to backup the camera (to swap camera card in, then put the phone card back in).
Is there a less tedious method?
- 03-24-2013, 12:20 PM #3
- By yogiyb08 in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 05-03-2012, 05:15 PM
- By bashok in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2012, 11:56 PM
- By dmart81 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 4Last Post: 02-21-2011, 02:21 PM
- By rosariorose9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:43 AM
- By macjazzy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 05-08-2010, 10:24 AM