HTC One V (Virgin Mobile) stuck on "quietly brilliant" screen. Help :S

FryCaptain

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
This just happened today after I hit the the new system update on my phone
it was taking its course downloading the info on my phone.
After the system update was complete my phone restarted with the usual Virgin Mobile dancing screen and then it stopped at the "quietly brilliant" screen.
My phone can't turn off without hboot's power off option, the regular power button option only restarts my phone.
I've already tried factory setting on hboot. Help :S
Edit: My phone is on the infinite boot loop after I tried the OTA.

Last edited:

LadyYamahaR1USA

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
My phone is doing SAME THING as phone plagued poster above!!!! Looks like we both are in this same PHONE PUKEAGE BOAT without wanting to be. In any case, I called Tech Support and after trying all what the TECH HEADS at HTC and Virgin Mobile told me to do, they said my phone is USELESS as is and needs to be sent in for repairs! That's hard to believe when I can get my phone to POWER UP, just STUCK on ETERNAL START PAGE after the VM Dancers disappear, the HTC/ Beats Audio page then appears and phone goes NO FURTHER. No Apps load......NOTHING! Phone was just fine until last nights system update, after update is when problem STRUCK, until then phone was FINE!!!! :-( I did ALL FACTORY RESETS, FAST BOOT, RECOVERY methods and NOTHING WORKED! :-( I have another phone being sent to me via FedEXfrom Virgin Mobile since my phone (BRICK) is still under Warranty, but is there still something I can do for, or with this phone until NEW phone arrives in the next day or two??? Seems like there should be something available ON-LINE that I can download, then upload into phone to fix or patch this problem by hooking phone up to my home computer with USB Cable and load NEW Info from computer into my phone. Is there anything out there???? Or is this phone now a BRICK/DOORSTOP and I should just be patient until the FedEx man arrives with my new little package of technology???PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEE HELP!!!!!!