Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any way to disable autofocus in video? HTC One v

Hello!

Guys, is there any way to disable autofocus in video?
    I tried to shoot some from a bike today (going really slow, almost like a pedestrian), but the image was really completely out of focus, so that even some static preset would be better.
    Maybe some cool photoapp?
    Thank you.
    // It's a question about HTC One v

Default Re: Any way to disable autofocus in video? HTC One v

I have the same problem. During video filming it is always focusing. So whole picture, better said whole video sequence, is out of focus. It is done only during movement. If I stop, picture is focused well. That is why I would like to disable auto focus too.

Global Posts
    4,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Any way to disable autofocus in video? HTC One v

I don't remember if you can disable auto focus in Sense (I've been using Stock ROMs for almost a year now), but you can try different camera apps from the play store to see if they will help you out.

Sent from my One Xl using AC Forums mobile app
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!