need help phone is not going pass HTC quietly brilliant

Shrii Ram

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Code:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc-one-v/206063-unlock-root-rom-one-v-pacman-jelly-bean.html

what abt this.....I haven't downloaded dunno how to

russellvone

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
It may take a little longer to boot.... Have it ten minutes max if it still does not boot, you will need to find a ROM made for your phone.... Then download it and place it on your sd card. You can do this while in your new recovery by pressing ADVANCED, MOUNT, MOUNT USB. this will allow you to transfer the downloaded ROM from your PC to your sd card on your phone. Once it is on your sd card press UNMOUNT, and go back to the recovery home screen.

From here you will WIPE,CASHE,DALVICK CASHE, FACTORY RESET,SYTEM.

after done wiping , go back to the recovery home screen and click INSTALL, and navigate to where you placed your new ROM click it and swipe to install.

After the new ROM is installed DO NOT reboot system, REBOOT BOOTLOADER

once in bootloader make sure your phone is connected via USB it should say fastboot usb

Open the copy of the ROM you downloaded that is on your PC and copy the boot.img in the ROM.zip to your fastboot folder.
Now open a cmd terminal and type

fastboot flash boot boot.img

Let it finish then type

fastboot reboot

Shrii Ram

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
From there I was able to Unlock and root the phone but didnt install the right Recovery i think you helped me with right one still its the same

russellvone

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
As much as I wish I could stay on and walk you all the way through to a :D working phone..... It is 2:36am. And I must get some sleep... Good luck, I know you'll find everything you need @ xda-developers.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995