- 12-04-2013, 06:56 PM #2
Re: Camera/recorder app makes noise, can't figure it how to turn it off?
The notification noise is presumably the equivalent to the shutter sound when you take a picture, so that you know that you've started recording. Some camera apps allow you to silence the shutter sound, some don't. Open the camera's settings and see if there is an option to do silence it. If not, you could search for other 3rd party camera apps that might have that feature.
- By boochrisboo in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 16Last Post: 12-12-2013, 01:04 PM
- By girltech in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:08 PM
- By ShortFuse321 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2013, 02:25 PM
- By icon moto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:30 PM
- By diegoesk in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2013, 06:49 PM