- 43 Posts
What is an easy way to backup my HTC One V before I root?
I am extremely skeptical about rooting. I am sick and tired of having to change settings and alter habits to juice great speed out of my 1 Ghz Proccesor. I want to root, because I want to overclock my phone so it can be as fast as it can be with the least bugs and glitches. I can't risk buying another phone and going through the same, so I want a way to backup my HTC One V so that if it gets bricked or stuck during the process of rooting or unlocking my bootloader, I have something to fall back on. If I mess up, I'm not getting a new phone. So please help me, I know I sound lazy for not doing more research but the way others explain is far too complex.
- 12-08-2013, 12:46 PM #2
Re: What is an easy way to backup my HTC One V before I root?
Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By Nicole Campos in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2014, 01:14 PM
- By misterno123 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2013, 04:18 PM
- By mwrmt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 01:33 AM
- By etronicsjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:30 PM
- By m rains in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:19 PM