Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    4,042 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

New toolkit coming September 2014
    Last edited by wizzrah; 08-25-2014 at 12:44 AM.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    4,042 Global Posts
    ROM

Default Re: EZToolkit Advanced v1.0 [Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root]

That took longer to develop then I though but it is finally here!
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    4,042 Global Posts
    ROM

Hi guys, I'm going to fix the website. Links will be down for a little bit. Thanks.

Will this work for a VX?

Posted via Android Central App
    AT&T HTC One X
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    4,042 Global Posts
    ROM

Quote Originally Posted by numskull223 View Post
    Will this work for a VX?

Posted via Android Central App
    No.