1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stuck on boot loop

My HTC one is stuck on Boot loop from installing Cyanogenmod something went wrong so now cant pull battery from a HTC one so holding the power button down not working it just flashes the soft keys.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

Default Re: Stuck on boot loop

Quote Originally Posted by DEano Cobb View Post
    My HTC one is stuck on Boot loop from installing Cyanogenmod something went wrong so now cant pull battery from a HTC one so holding the power button down not working it just flashes the soft keys.
    That's happens when you don't read before flashing! 95% of issues comes when flashing Cyanogenmod!!! Just to let you know, you might (not necessarily) have screwed up your IMEI and will be very HARD to roll back to stock - these are the Cyanogenmod "specialities"...

Press and keep holding (don't press too hard) the power button for 60 seconds. Then start up ADB on your PC and connect HTC One. If youre familiar with ADB push the ROM into phone. If novice, get RUU and use that.

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Stuck on boot loop

Quote Originally Posted by DEano Cobb View Post
    Hold the power until they stop flashing. Flash the boot image in fastboot. That should fix the bootloop problem.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix