- 2 Posts
HTC One V Photo Problem
When I try to select a photo for a photo frame widget, when it tells me to select a single photo, I click on a photo and crop it and click okay, it will jump back to the album page.
This also happens when trying to send a friend a photo from the gallery.
(Anything really that has to do with selecting one photo.)
This previously did not happen but now it suddenly has...
-Photo widget apps. Same thing happens.
-Taking out all my photos and putting them back into my phone. Nothing different happened.
- 01-04-2014, 01:40 AM #2
Re: HTC One V Photo Problem
I don't know about the Widgets but for me, stock gallery force closes when I wanted to apply a wallpaper even though it had worked fine for the longest time. I ended up using Quickpic now. I'm also running a rooted OpV so idk if this is much help but good luck
Sent from my LG-VM670 using AC Forums mobile app
- By DESERPENTOR in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2016, 02:47 AM
- By rjnsmith in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:37 PM
- By NastyNeil in forum HTC One M7Replies: 64Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:32 AM
- By neil154 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 11:39 PM
- By Devin Wowk in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:11 PM