- 1 Posts
HTC ONE V recovery issue
Ive rooted my htc one v and have tried to make a backup in case something goes wrong but i get an error message.
Im using cwm touch.
I get a while into the backup then it says theres something wrong with the recovery log
Need help so i can back it up
Thanks in advance
- 02-25-2014, 07:49 PM #2“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By redstern in forum HTC VividReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 10:59 AM
- By selenitic in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:50 AM
- By Ry in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:55 PM
- By ambientdata_digital_forensics in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:05 PM
- By Aussrh420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:58 AM