Can't Flash Boot IMG.Fastboot doesn't recognize!
I flashed a new rom. And went to flash the boot img but it just says waiting for device. I went into recovery and checked adb devices. it recognizes my phone there but not in bootloader/fastboot. my computer just says the device malfunctioned or it is unknown. Help?
- 03-19-2014, 01:40 AM #3
Re: Can't Flash Boot IMG.Fastboot doesn't recognize!
Were you using USB 3.0 ports? That might have the cause. 3.0 is known to have issues with fastboot commands.
Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.
- By googlematt in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2014, 11:22 AM
- By lls5316 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:21 PM
- By QatarHero in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 03-18-2014, 11:10 AM
- By Mad Madge in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:38 AM
- By RGancz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 11:19 PM