Can't Flash Boot IMG.Fastboot doesn't recognize!
I flashed a new rom. And went to flash the boot img but it just says waiting for device. I went into recovery and checked adb devices. it recognizes my phone there but not in bootloader/fastboot. my computer just says the device malfunctioned or it is unknown. Help?
- 03-19-2014, 12:40 AM #3
Re: Can't Flash Boot IMG.Fastboot doesn't recognize!
Were you using USB 3.0 ports? That might have the cause. 3.0 is known to have issues with fastboot commands.
Sent from my AT&T One X running CodefireX ROM Android Version 4.4.“Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson
In September of 2014 comes the greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone. Unlock bootloader, flash recovery, root, and more. Open sourced, powerful, powered by the cloud via SSL, and best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!
- By googlematt in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:22 AM
- By lls5316 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2014, 11:21 AM
- By QatarHero in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 03-18-2014, 10:10 AM
- By Mad Madge in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:38 AM
- By RGancz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2014, 10:19 PM