- 1 Posts
Phone will Not shut off
I own a HTC One V.
I've downloaded all the specs, apps, and features for this phone. I've done & tried to do what it says to do by holding the power button for a few seconds to shut it off, but it will not. It will only save the celltop picture to the gallery. I have done everything humanly possible to shut this phone off so that any and all apps or programs and the sd card can be rebooted.
Is there any way someone could help me out here?
- 06-14-2014, 12:05 AM #2
- 06-14-2014, 12:11 AM #3
"In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln
- 06-14-2014, 02:12 AM #4
- 1,434 Posts
- BoRKeD/1.2 GHz stock
Re: Phone will Not shut off
At least 10 seconds of holding down the power button is needed. Like th-
Sent from my HTC One unfortunately from NSA, I mean, Verizon that is now unlocked.Sent from my HTC DROID Vivid Ultra BoRKeD using Android Central Forums.
- 06-14-2014, 11:38 AM #5
- 06-14-2014, 12:38 PM #6
- By JOHN39 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:39 PM
- By N2myN2 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 11Last Post: 06-28-2014, 05:46 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 35Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:15 PM
- By ALaz502 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 03:47 AM
- By marios1441 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 03:10 AM