- 87 Posts
Battery related, weird Pulse/bump when I plugged the charger in
So I checked my device, it was plugged in already. It said "94% discharging ".
I unplugged it for a few seconds, then plugged it back in. I felt two brief pulses. Unplugged it, plugged it back in and it did it again when it registered a charge coming in.
I might liken it to when it vibrates a notification (the volume was all the down), but it wasn't the same. I don't recall anything similar happening.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 08:30 PM
- By Paul627g in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:59 PM
- By gtludwig in forum Motorola Xoom 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:29 PM
- By cjbart1009 in forum HTC One M8 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:22 PM