1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One VX - lock image on the address bar

lately when I've tried to go to my google log in page, the screen just jumps around. I recently noticed a lock image in the address bar. What's this about and how do I get rid of it!? I can still log into my google+ and my g-mail through their specific pages, just not through the 1 page that connects all of them.

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: HTC One VX - lock image on the address bar

Quote Originally Posted by sammy montes View Post
    lately when I've tried to go to my google log in page, the screen just jumps around. I recently noticed a lock image in the address bar. What's this about and how do I get rid of it!? I can still log into my google+ and my g-mail through their specific pages, just not through the 1 page that connects all of them.
    I'm not sure what you mean by jumping around, but a lock usually means that the website is using a SSL certificate (https instead of http). This is more secure and the connection is encrypted to keep your login safe. But I may be wrong about the lock. A screenshot would help.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix