Can someone create an all things root guide?

Complete with rooting instructions, lists of recoveries, lists of roms, and lists of kernels?

Also perhaps if there is a way to unbrick, that could be referenced as well.

I am on an Optimus V right now, but I will probably be moving over to the HTC one X soon. Depending on if I can get it for $99 by adding a line to my sisters plan.(anyone know about that?)

If someone creates this All Things Root Guide, I'll ask a mod to sticky it or something.

Thanks.
    08-02-2012 11:21 PM
    ok your nominated...it is about the best way you can learn about your new phone!
    08-02-2012 11:33 PM
    Alright. I will make a guide as soon as I get it. (provided it all works out fine). Just did some research. There are two HTC one X's: the X and the XL. I will be on AT&T, so I guess I get the XL? I haven't seen as good development for the XL as the X, so I take it the kernel hasn't been released yet?
    08-02-2012 11:38 PM
    Also thinking about getting a Galaxy S3 instead, so we'll see it's only a 50 dollar difference if I get it from radio shack.
    08-02-2012 11:45 PM
    08-03-2012 09:40 PM
    On AT&T it would be the One X, which is the same as the One XL in other regions as far as hardware goes.

Adding a line would let you get new customer price.
    08-08-2012 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD