- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Permanent brick? HELP!!!
I rooted and unlocked my htc one x and installed twrp. Everything worked fine at that point. I tried several roms, always clearing data, cache, dalvik cache before flashing. Most would not get past the ROMs boot animation. Aokp worked, except for wifi, so i tried something else. I must have pushed a wrong button somewhere and deleted something i shouldn't have. I honestly have no idea what i did, but now twrp gives the error messages (1) unable to mount '/sdcard' and (2) unable to mount storage. I cannot flash any roms or even place a rom on the sdcard as it is internal and cannot be mounted as usb storage. I still have access to the bootloader and fastboot as well as twrp which is equiped with a basic terminal and file manager. What are my options? Is the phone totally worthless now? PLEASE HELP!!!
Btw, another error pops up sometimes: unable to recreate android secure folder.
- 12-01-2012, 12:52 AM #2
Re: Permanent brick? HELP!!!
Same thing happened to me... Stay calm, you can fix this...
Plug into your PC... It'll tell you "mass storage device not formatted"... Just format it (I downloaded SDFormatter to do this), and drag a rom onto it after it is done, then go through the flash method I posted on your other thread..
- 12-01-2012, 10:48 PM #3
- 12-02-2012, 12:52 AM #4
- 12-02-2012, 09:06 AM #5
- 12-02-2012, 12:02 PM #6
- 12-02-2012, 02:56 PM #7
- By DarthCivicus in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 05-25-2011, 10:10 PM
- By RoguEbear in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2011, 06:05 PM
- By RoguEbear in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 02-16-2011, 06:05 PM
- By habanerosky in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:11 PM
- By YoungChrisG in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2010, 12:01 PM