Stuck on load screen after flashing
I rooted my AT&T One X and installed TWRP without issues, but now whenever I try to flash a ROM and reboot it gets stuck on the ROM loading screen. I have tried both CM10 and AOKP using both TWRP and GooManager but get the same problem every time. Does anyone have any suggestions for what to do?
- 12-27-2012, 10:16 AM #2
- 12-27-2012, 10:21 AM #3
- 12-27-2012, 10:47 AM #4
- 12-27-2012, 01:35 PM #6
- 12-27-2012, 07:31 PM #7
- 677 Posts
- ViperXL/Dirty Rom
Re: Stuck on load screen after flashing
(Even though you may have done these steps, DO THEM AGAIN)
Do a factory reset, wipe system (this is important), reboot to bootloader>fastboot flash rom, flash it again in TWRP...
Needing to fastboot has nothing to do with what recovery you use, it's because you have hboot 1.14 is the need to fastboot flash then TWRP
EDIT: to get back to bootloader, hold power button and volume DOWN (not up).. As soon as the phone reboots, let go of power button, but keep holding down the volume DOWN buttonVerizon Samsung Galaxy S4
Rooted, HyperDrive Rom
If I helped you out, hit the thanks button on this post!
- 12-27-2012, 09:00 PM #8
- 12-28-2012, 09:51 AM #10
- 12-28-2012, 10:32 AM #11
- By gdr425 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2011, 02:18 PM
- By dannynyc in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2011, 10:57 AM
- By BlueMagicSS#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2011, 12:25 AM
- By Blacker.the.berry in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:29 AM
- By DoubleA319 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 23Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:41 PM